- Eugene Ie, Vihan Jain, Jing Wang, Sanmit Narvekar, Ritesh Agarwal, Rui Wu, Heng-Tze Cheng, Tushar Chandra, and Craig Boutilier. “SlateQ: A tractable decomposition for reinforcement learning with recommendation sets.” Proceedings of the Twenty-eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-19), Macau, China (2019)
- Eugene Ie, Vihan Jain, Jing Wang, Sanmit Navrekar, Ritesh Agarwal, Rui Wu, Heng-Tze Cheng et al. “Reinforcement learning for slate-based recommender systems: A tractable decomposition and practical methodology.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1905.12767 (2019).
- Jing Wang and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. An actor-critic algorithm with second-order actor and critic. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2016
- Jing Wang and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. A hessian actor-critic algorithm. In Decision and Control (CDC), 2014 IEEE 53rd Annual Conference on, pages 1131–1136. IEEE, 2014
- Jing Wang, Xuchu Ding, Morteza Lahijanian, Ioannis Ch Paschalidis, and Calin A. Belta. “Temporal Logic Motion Control using Actor-Critic Methods.” The International Journal of Robotics Research 34, no. 10 (2015): 1329-1344.
- Xu Chu Ding, Jing Wang, Morteza Lahijanian, Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis, Calin A. Belta. Temporal logic motion control using actor-critic methods. 2012 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation.
- Reza Moazzez Estanjini, Xu Chu Ding, Morteza Lahijanian, Jing Wang, Calin A Belta, and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. Least squares temporal difference actor-critic methods with applications to robot motion control. In Decision and Control and European Control Conference (CDC-ECC), 2011 50th IEEE Conference on, pages 704–709. IEEE, 2011
- Jing Wang, Daniel Rossell, Christos G Cassandras, and Ioannis C Paschalidis. Network anomaly detection: A survey and comparative analysis of stochastic and deterministic methods. In Decision and Control (CDC), 2013 IEEE 52nd Annual Conference on, pages 182–187. IEEE, 2013
- Jing Wang and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. Botnet detection based on anomaly and community detection. IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 2016
- Jing Wang, and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. “Statistical traffic anomaly detection in time-varying communication networks.” IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems 2, no. 2 (2014): 100-111.
- Jing Wang and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. Robust anomaly detection in dynamic networks. (MED), 2014 22nd Mediterranean Conference of, pages 428–433. IEEE, 2014
- Jing Wang and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. Botnet detection using social graph analysis. In Communication, Control, and Computing (Allerton), 2014 52nd Annual Allerton Conference on, pages 393–400. IEEE, 2014
- Reza Moazzez-Estanjini, Jing Wang, and Ioannis Ch Paschalidis. Scheduling
mobile nodes for cooperative data transport in sensor networks. IEEE/ACM
Transactions on Networking (TON), 21(3):974–989, 2013
- Jing Wang, Jing Zhang, IC Paschalidis, Statitical Anomaly Detector of Internet Traffic (SADIT) https://github.com/hbhzwj/SADIT
- Jing Wang, Jing Zhang, IC Paschalidis, General Anomaly Detector. https://github.com/hbhzwj/GAD
- Sittichai Jiampojamarn, Jing Wang, Deepak Ravichandran, and Eu-Jin Goh. Methods and systems to identify potential users using click-based referral of website visitors. 2017
- Jing Wang. Anomaly detection and dynamic decision making for stochastic systems. PhD thesis, Boston University, 2014
- Jing Wang. Zeta: A novel network coding based p2p downloading protocol. B.E. Thesis, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2010
- R. Taylor Locke, Jing Wang, and Ioannis Paschalidis. Anomaly detection techniques for data exfiltration attempts. Center for Information & Systems Engineering, Boston University, 8, 2012
- Jiaqing Huang, Hang Luo, and Jing Wang. Scalable web-based learning platform based on matlab web server for communication principles. In Frontiers in Computer Education, pages 175–183. Springer, 2012
- Jing Wang, Wei Huang, Zheng-yang Mei, and Ke-qi Li. The application of fuzzy theory in the evaluation of tuition fees, Journal of Hubei Normal University (Natural Science) 3, 024